As a rule, cookies are not personal data, however, some information stored in cookies, combined with other information about the User, may constitute personal data. Such data are not, however, disclosed to unauthorised entities, and their processing is carried out solely for the purpose of providing certain services to the User and generating statistics that help to administer the Website. Summaries in the form of statistics do not contain any features identifying the Users.
The Website uses “session” cookies (saved until you leave the Service, close the browser) and permanent (saved on your computer for a specified period of time in the parameters of cookie files or until they are deleted). Users can change their settings in this area, e.g. delete or block files. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
Cookies are used to store information about the User’s session (i.e. the IP address from which the User connects to the Website, connection time and other technical parameters of the connection). The Website uses its own cookies and third party cookies in particular for the purpose:
- adjusting the content of the Website to individual preferences of a User;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Users use the Service, which allows to improve its content. The analysis of these statistics is anonymous and makes it possible to adjust the content and appearance of the Website; the statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the Website;
- maintaining the Service User’s session (after logging in to the user panel), so that the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage;
- determining the User’s profile in order to display matching advertising materials, in particular in the Google network. The Website uses, among other things, the remarketing tool and lists of similar recipients made available by Google.
Third party Cookies
- Google AdWords – a remarketing tool of Google LCC, which allows for displaying personalized advertisements of the Service (more information: https://ads.google.com);
- Google Analytics – a tool that collects information about visits to the Website, subpages displayed and time spent by the User on the Website (more information: https://analytics.google.com);
- Facebook Pixel – a tool for directing personalized ads to Facebook users (more information: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation);
Cancellation of cookies
The user may at any time opt out of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in the browser you are using. However, the website may not function properly without cookies being enabled. Switching cookies off will usually result in limiting or blocking some functionalities of the Website.